This is my honest My Online Startup ReviewWhat is My Online Startup?
My Online Startup is an affiliate marketing training platform that teaches beginners how to start an affiliate marketing business.
And it allows more seasoned marketers a platform to promote a free course and earn additional commissions through the many income streams available. What's Included?
You get access to the main training course, completely free which covers topics ranging from building a blog and developing your mindset, to generating traffic from youtube, forums and other sources.
Not just that, but there is a community of like-minded individuals where you can not only interact with these members, but you also earn rewards for participating in the community.
The training is presented in video format which makes it very easy to follow the owner, Chuck, step by step through each process.
There are currently 2 memberships which are:
- Free membership - which is free for life, and you can earn $20 for every Insider referral you bring to the system
- Insider membership - This is a paid membership which has a one time fee of $147. But once you upgrade you get access to many more features, and you can earn $100 for every Insider referral
My experience with the program so far
I've been using this site for just over a 1 month now, and I'm amazed by how much value is provided in this free course.
There is an option to upgrade, but I feel like a beginner to online marketing would get so much value just from the free course alone.
Not just that, but you get high-quality affiliate banners to promote on your site or Facebook.
They are incredibly eye-catching, and I've received many referrals already from promoting this program. What I Like
What I Dislike
- Promotional tools and resources making it easy to promote on social media, on my blog etc.
- Free training offers a lot of value
- Insider membership is only a one time fee rather than a monthly membership
- Get rewarded for participating within the community forum
- An active community of other like-minded aspiring entrepreneurs
- Chuck is a successful internet marketer, so you'll be learning from someone who's started where you are
- Free affiliate program
- You have to purchase Getresponse and ClickMagic to activate your "free" system. So it's not totally free, and if you're like me and you already have an autoresponder and tracking tool, then you miss out on the benefits of this "free" system. But if you don't have any of these tools, then purchasing them via this program makes sense.
Overall, I feel Chuck has created a high-quality platform for anyone needing to get started with affiliate marketing on a budget.
He outlines the top tools to use in the business, and you can invest in those when you feel you are ready and can afford to do so.
But despite the many positives, there are some things I don't like very much, as outlined above, but I would still highly recommend
this course to complete beginners.
Ultimately, the results you get from using MyOnlineStart.com are dependent on you.
You can have the best training course in the world, but if you don't put in the work and keep persisting, you won't achieve anything.
So bear that in mind with any training platform you join.
Wishing you the best with My Online Startup.